If your Memorial Day weekend plans have you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga or meditation class!
In addition to hosting the monthly Meditation@theMuseum class at The Downing Museum on Saturday, we will maintain our usual class schedule on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and hold a special holiday class on Monday, giving you 9 total opportunities to practice. Although Meditation@theMuseum requires pre-registration, all of our other classes, as usual, are entirely drop-in—so you can be spontaneous with your weekend’s activities!
- Fri., 5/25: 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Angie.
- Fri., 5/26: 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Alice & Angie (monthly Living Our Yoga class focusing on Sutra 2.1, the path to realization.
- Sat., 5/26: 7 a.m. Basics class with Ashley.
- Sat., 5/26: 9 a.m. Basics class with Angie.
- Sat., 5/26: 11 a.m. Meditation@theMuseum class with Alice. Pre-registration required and available here.
- Sat., 5/26: 4 p.m. Basics/Restorative class with Chie.
- Sun., 5/27: 8:30 a.m. Mixed-level class with Chie.
- Sun., 5/27: 4 p.m. Basics class with Chie.
- Mon., 5/28: 9 a.m. Mixed-level class with Beshka.
If you are visiting our studio for the first time, you may either use the front door (facing Fountain Square) or the back door (ring the buzzer so the teacher can unlock the door remotely). We encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes early, and everyone is welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge.
All of our classes last 70 minutes; our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check.