- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- Sat., 7/25: outdoor yoga returns, Zoom meditation continues
- Pop-up Meditation: Join Alice for “letting go” on Tues., 7/14, 5 p.m.
- Help us pick the book for the Sept. book club meeting!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Update #2 (1/14): We have scheduled and opened registration for the February Beginner series! See this post for details and a link to the registration form. Update (1/4): Although we have reached capacity for this Beginner series, we are thrilled … Continue reading
Update (5/23): Several people have expressed an interest in registering for the workshop but are unavailable on the June dates. If you would be interested in a July workshop, please contact Debbie and let her know! (She can be reached … Continue reading
During a recent teacher-training workshop at Sanctuary for Yoga, Angie participated in a yoga class at a cool venue, on the rooftop at Acme Feed & Seed in downtown Nashville. WSMV did a story on the classes, which are offered on … Continue reading
“On a bare branch / a crow has settled / autumn dusk.” — Haiku by Matsuo Basho This month we reframe our use of time to adapt to the shorter days with the “fall back” time change. Perhaps you can … Continue reading