Make Today Breeze…Not A Battle..
“Make today a breeze not a battle.Never fight. Nothing is worth fighting for. Wisdom never fights, it waits patiently, speaks positively, sees benefit in everything …knowing that all needs will be met at the right moment, in the right way.
If we think life is a struggle… we will always be struggling,
If we think life is a breeze, our attitudes and actions will convey lightness and easiness.
And that’s what attracts everything we need, and much more.
Let us make today a breeze not a battle.” Swami Rama
- Help us pick the book for the Sept. book club meeting!
- Inaugural outdoor class: join us on Sat., 7/11, 9 a.m.
- Training Thursday: Cre leads teacher workshop, “Yoga Means Union”
- Another chance to chat with Angie on Zoom: Thurs., 7/9, 11 a.m.
- July (2020) offerings: remote yoga and meditation classes + in-person, outdoor event
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas