- Training Thursday: Debbie, Trudy, and Carmen complete anatomy workshop with Leslie Kaminoff!
- Cassandra completes massage therapy training, offers 4yoga discount to new clients!
- Training Thursday: Deb L. and Shigeko complete advanced assisting training at Sanctuary!
- August (2019) pose of the month and class schedule
- Welcome new teachers for August!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: places for yoga
If your Memorial Day weekend plans place you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga or meditation class! In addition to hosting the monthly Meditation@theMuseum class at The Downing Museum … Continue reading
Have you heard of The Hive? Did you know that Beshka teaches yoga there twice a month? Read on to learn more about this amazing Bowling Green center and Beshka’s service to its community! Beshka describes The Hive as “a local resource … Continue reading
We will be releasing the full January schedule soon, but we want everyone to know now about four special events that will help us kick off 2019! The list below presents these events in chronological order, and we invite you … Continue reading