- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: poems
Join us at the studio in May! We’ve added a Gentle class, will welcome Leslie Weigel, and will host a pair of sonic massage events. Continue reading
Spring! An upward, outward burst of energy that we feel in our step as we perceive this force all around us in the natural world. From the coiled stillness of winter, Spring does indeed seem to explode into blossoms and … Continue reading
To conclude the Gentle class this morning, Angie shared a poem by Derek Walcott, “Love After Love.” Because some students asked for a copy, we are also posting it for anyone else who may enjoy it. Love After Love The … Continue reading