- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: pranayama
We are excited to announce that our September meeting of the 4yoga Book Club will read and discuss Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art by James Nestor. Special thanks to our 4yoga community members for taking time to review the three … Continue reading
It’s time for another Training Thursday post! Today, we report on a weekend training completed by two of our teachers: Angie Jonesand Deb Logan. Deb and Angie spent April 12–14 at Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville, completing a Pranayama Immersionwith Jessalynn Hakanson, E-RYT 500, RPYT, LMT. In … Continue reading
Our Breath is so elementary and yet has so much potential to reveal subtle knowledge about our lives when it becomes conscious and the focus of inquiry. It is possible to live one’s whole life without giving breath a second … Continue reading
Update (5/23): Several people have expressed an interest in registering for the workshop but are unavailable on the June dates. If you would be interested in a July workshop, please contact Debbie and let her know! (She can be reached … Continue reading