- Training Thursday: Debbie, Trudy, and Carmen complete anatomy workshop with Leslie Kaminoff!
- Cassandra completes massage therapy training, offers 4yoga discount to new clients!
- Training Thursday: Deb L. and Shigeko complete advanced assisting training at Sanctuary!
- August (2019) pose of the month and class schedule
- Welcome new teachers for August!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: yoga
Beginning in June, we are delighted to share a new approach to each month’s focus: the pose of the month! Each month, one of our teachers will select a pose and share her thoughts about and experiences with it in … Continue reading
If your Memorial Day weekend plans place you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga or meditation class! In addition to hosting the monthly Meditation@theMuseum class at The Downing Museum … Continue reading
Have you heard of The Hive? Did you know that Beshka teaches yoga there twice a month? Read on to learn more about this amazing Bowling Green center and Beshka’s service to its community! Beshka describes The Hive as “a local resource … Continue reading
In some of our recent Gentle classes, we have been discussing how to practice yoga safely after receiving a diagnosis of osteoporosis. One topic of conversation has been Dr. Loren Fishman’s study that revealed promising results for people who practiced … Continue reading