- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: teacher training
Welcome to another Training Thursday installment! This week, we share the news of an extensive Ayurveda training that Deb Logan completed in June and July with James Bailey and through Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville! And by “extensive,” we mean … Continue reading
As teachers continue learning about yoga, we continue to share Training Thursday posts, and this one takes us to London! In March 2019, Deb Logan completed a three-day/20-hour immersion with Stephanie Snyder, founder of Love Story Yoga in San Francisco and popular … Continue reading
It’s time for another Training Thursday post! Today, we report on a weekend training completed by two of our teachers: Angie Jonesand Deb Logan. Deb and Angie spent April 12–14 at Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville, completing a Pranayama Immersionwith Jessalynn Hakanson, E-RYT 500, RPYT, LMT. In … Continue reading