- Downtown activities on Fri., 12/1, and Sat., 12/2. If you plan to attend the Yin class on Friday night or the Basics class on Saturday morning, please allow extra time to park off the square and make your way to the studio. Friday is Downtown Lights Up and a Gallery Hop, and Saturday is the Jaycees’ Christmas Parade and the “Miracle on College Street” Fun Run.
- Boys & Girls Club donations due Tues., 12/5, at noon. For the second consecutive year, Cassandra has arranged for 4yoga to sponsor two children who are served by the Boys & Girls Club this Christmas season. At the studio, we have copies of lists of each child’s sizes and preferences; if you would like to donate—either money or items—please contribute before noon on Tues., Dec. 5. If you contribute and would like to attend the club’s Christmas Party and see the children open their gifts, please join them on Thurs., Dec. 14, at 4 p.m.
- Monthly @the Museum classes. Join us for one or both of our monthly classes at The Downing Museum: with Leslie for Yoga@the Museum on Sat., Dec. 9, or with Alice for Meditation@the Museum on Sat., Dec. 16. To find out more about the classes and to register, check out this post on our website.
- Studio closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. As usual, we will close the studio on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day; however, we offer classes every other day in December.
- New Year’s Eve class, New Year’s Day class, and Potluck Brunch. Our New Year’s Eve class, led by Frances, will take place at 9 a.m. on Sun., Dec. 31. On New Year’s Day, Angie will teach at 10 a.m., and then we will gather in the lounge for our traditional potluck brunch to ring in the new year together.