- Training Thursday: Debbie, Trudy, and Carmen complete anatomy workshop with Leslie Kaminoff!
- Cassandra completes massage therapy training, offers 4yoga discount to new clients!
- Training Thursday: Deb L. and Shigeko complete advanced assisting training at Sanctuary!
- August (2019) pose of the month and class schedule
- Welcome new teachers for August!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Category Archives: gratitude
Do you ever wish that you could elevate your mood with a few simple strategies? A recent NPR story, “From Gloom to Gratitude: 8 Skills to Cultivate Joy,” reports on a research study that showed success when participants practiced 8 … Continue reading
On Tues., Nov. 21, 2017, Frances Strickler and Susan James provided a Sharpen the Saw activity as part of the Leader in Me program at the T.C. Cherry Elementary School. Sharpen the Saw addresses self-care, self-respect, and self-improvement, incorporating the … Continue reading
Many of you have both contributed to and borrowed from the “free library” that we started at the studio in March 2016. We have enjoyed talking about shared reading experiences and making recommendations for each other over the last 17 … Continue reading
Join us on Fri., 4/29 @ 7 p.m. to celebrate with Susan Polk! Continue reading
Recently, 4yoga students and teachers have decided to share books and magazines that they no longer need. Kathie, in turn, has generously provided a bookshelf for us to use to exchange these reading materials with each other. The next time you’re … Continue reading