We are delighted to offer a full line-up of yoga classes for the Thanksgiving weekend! If your holiday finds you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or a guest, please join us for one or more of these opportunities to practice together. If you have any questions about the style of class, please check out our Class Descriptions page.
- Wednesday, 11/25: 5:30 p.m. Flow class with Eri.
- Thursday, 11/26 (Thanksgiving): 9 a.m. Mixed class with Angie. Students of all levels are welcome!
- Friday, 11/27: 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Angie.
- Friday, 11/27: 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Angie.
- Saturday, 11/28: 9 a.m. Basics class with Eri.
- Sunday, 11/29: 10 a.m. Basics class with Carly.
- Sunday, 11/29: 4 p.m. Basics class with Chie.
- Sunday, 11/29: 5:45 p.m. Restorative class with Chie.
For folks who may be visiting our studio for the first time, there is no need to pre-register for a class, although we do encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes early. Also, you are welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge. Our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check.
Whether we see each other at the studio this weekend or not, know that all of us at 4yoga are grateful for our yoga community here in south-central Kentucky!