If your Memorial Day weekend plans have you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga class! 4yoga will maintain its usual class schedule this weekend, with 6 opportunities to practice:
- Friday, 5/27: 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Angie.
- Friday, 5/27: 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Alice & Angie (Living Our Yoga class focusing on the 5th and final yama, aparigraha or non-possessiveness).
- Saturday, 5/28: 9 a.m. Basics class with Shigeko.
- Sunday, 5/29: 10 a.m. Basics class with Carly.
- Sunday, 5/29: 4 p.m. Basics class with Chie.
- Monday, 5/30: 5:30 p.m. Flow class with Chie.
For folks who may be visiting our studio for the first time, there is no need to pre-register for a class, although we do encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes early. Also, you are welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge. Our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check.