As we head into the long Thanksgiving weekend, we are grateful for the opportunity to continue to practice with members of the Bowling Green yoga community! If you are in town for the holiday, we invite you to join us for any or all of the following eight classes that fit your schedule.
- 9:30 a.m. Basics class with Nicole
- 5:30 p.m. Flow class with Angie
Thursday (Thanksgiving Day, 11/23):
- 9 a.m. Mixed-level class with Cassandra. All students are welcome to mixed-level classes, where teachers provide options to help students customize their practice. As is usual for holiday classes, this single class replaces our usual class schedule for today.
Friday (Black Friday, 11/24):
- 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Shigeko
- 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Cassandra
- 9 a.m. Basics class with Beshka
- 8:30 a.m. Mixed-level class with Chie. All students are welcome to mixed-level classes, where teachers provide options to help students customize their practice.
- 4 p.m. Basics class with Chie
In addition to our ongoing community members, we welcome guests who are visiting Bowling Green for the holiday weekend! All of our classes are drop-in, and the class fee is $5, payable in cash or check. We also have mats and many other props available at the studio for you to use at no additional charge.
Free parking is available on the street or in the parking lot immediately behind The Pots Place (next to Steamer Seafood restaurant). For more details about each type of class, please see our class descriptions page.