If your Memorial Day weekend plans place you in Bowling Green, either as a resident or as a guest, please join us for a yoga or meditation class!
In addition to hosting the monthly Meditation@theMuseum class at The Downing Museum on Saturday, we will maintain our usual class schedule on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and hold a special holiday class on Monday, giving you 8 total opportunities to practice.
Although Meditation@theMuseum requires pre-registration, all of our other classes, as usual, are drop-in—so you can be spontaneous with your weekend’s activities!
- Fri., 5/24: 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Deb L.
- Fri., 5/24: 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Alice.
- Sat., 5/25: 9 a.m. Basics class with Cre.
- Sat., 5/25: 11 a.m. Meditation@theMuseum class with Alice. Pre-registration required and available here. Registration closes at noon on Friday (5/24).
- Sat., 5/25: 4 p.m. Basics/Restorative class with Chie.
- Sun., 5/26: 8:30 a.m. Spiritual Warrior class with Cre.
- Sun., 5/26: 4 p.m. Basics class with Chie.
- Mon., 5/27: 9 a.m. Mixed-level class with Beshka.
If you are visiting our studio for the first time, you may either use the front door of The Pots Place (facing Fountain Square) or the back door (ring the buzzer so the teacher can unlock the door remotely). We encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes early, and everyone is welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge.
Our classes last 70 minutes, and the class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check. If you have any questions, just drop us an email (email@example.com) or send us a Facebook message.