The Thanksgiving season reminds us to let all of you know that are grateful for the opportunity to serve the Bowling Green yoga community! If you are in town for the holiday, we invite you to join us for any or all of the following nine classes that fit your schedule.
- 9:30 a.m. Basics class with Heather
- 5:30 p.m. Flow class with Deb L.
Thursday (Thanksgiving Day, 11/28):
- 9 a.m. Mixed-level class with Chie. All students are welcome to mixed-level classes, where teachers provide options to help students customize their practice. As is usual for holiday classes, this single class replaces our usual class schedule for today.
Friday (Black Friday, 11/29):
- 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Angie
- 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Deb L.
- 9 a.m. Basics class with Cre
- 4 p.m. Basics/Restorative class with Angie
- 8:30 a.m. Spiritual Warrior class with Cre
- 4 p.m. Basics class with TBA, when we finalize the December schedule
All of our classes are drop-in, and the class fee is $5, payable in cash or check. We also have mats and many other props available at the studio for you to use at no additional charge. Free parking is available on the street or in the parking lot immediately behind The Pots Place (next to Steamer Seafood restaurant). For more details about each type of class, please see our class descriptions page.