- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: healthy aging
Tao Porchon-Lynch: still teaching yoga and dancing at 96!
If you watch America’s Got Talent, you may already be familiar with 96-year-old ballroom dancer, Tao Porchon-Lynch, who took up dance at age 87. If not, here is a video of one of her recent amazing performances with her 26-year-old … Continue reading
Posted in benefits of yoga Tagged healthy aging, inspiration Leave a comment