- Welcome 2021: 4-week series + monthly meditation!
- Training Thursday: Beshka Moore completes 300-hour training!
- December (2020) update: pause scheduled classes, watch for pop-ups, please complete survey
- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: South Warren Middle School
We are looking forward to our third visit to South Warren Middle School to participate in its 4th Annual Health & Safety Fair on Thurs., May 24. We hope that the 7th graders are ready to show us their yoga poses again this year! … Continue reading
Update (6/10): Registration is now closed for the two complimentary classes. However, we invite you to join us for any of our 15 weekly classes: see the full schedule here, and the class descriptions here. In keeping with our mission … Continue reading
Update (6/3): thank you to those of you who indicated interest in these classes! Although we are no longer accepting registrations for the complimentary classes, we would welcome South Warren Middle School parents to any ongoing 4yoga class. See information … Continue reading