- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- February (2023) schedule: 32 classes + return of book club!
- Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
- Welcoming 2023: 38 yoga classes, meditation workshop, social opportunities
- Meditation Made Easy returns on Jan. 21, 2023!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: spine
“Text Neck”: what it is, how to avoid it
In the Gentle class this morning, Frances mentioned having seen a recent Good Morning America story on “text neck.” The story illustrates how neck pain and injuries can result from looking down at screens for hours a day and emphasizes … Continue reading
Posted in benefits of yoga Tagged spine Leave a comment