As per request from the “yin yoga on the farm” class on Friday night, I am posting this favorite translation of yoga sutra 1.2: Yoga is the cessation of the wave making action of the energy field we call mind.
Feel free to post and keep the interesting discussion spawned by this sentence going.
- 4th of July weekend: 8 opportunities to practice!
- Nicole’s short film: “Not Just Another Grocery Store”
- Yoga to treat back pain: study shows results similar to physical therapy
- Training Thursday: Frances enrolls in extensive anatomy module
- Benefits of Mindfulness: Dr. David Vago’s TEDx Nashville talk
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas