If your Labor Day weekend plans include being in Bowling Green and enjoying yoga, come join us on beautiful Fountain Square for any or all of our eight 4yoga classes!
Friday, Aug. 31:
- 9:30 a.m. Gentle with Tori
- 5:30 p.m. Yin with Chie
Saturday, Sept. 1:
- 7 a.m. Basics with Ashley
- 9 a.m. Basics with Cassandra
- 4 p.m. Basics/Restorative with Chie
Sunday, Sept. 2:
- 8:30 a.m. Mixed with Debbie
- 4 p.m. Basics with Shigeko
Monday, Sept. 3 (Labor Day):
- 9 a.m. Mixed level (all students welcome) with Debbie. Note: this morning, mixed-level class, is our only class on Labor Day. As is usual for our holiday schedule, it replaces the usual classes on this day.
In addition to our ongoing community members, we welcome guests who are visiting Bowling Green for the holiday weekend! All of our classes are drop-in, and the class fee is $5, payable in cash or check. We also have mats and many other props available at the studio for your use at no additional charge.
Free parking is available on the street or in the parking lot immediately behind The Pots Place (next to Steamer Seafood restaurant). For more details about each type of class, please see our class descriptions page.