- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
The practice of silence is more than refraining from speech. It involves the witnessing of thoughts that constantly rise up with the command “to DO” something. In silence there is nothing to DO.
The phrase, “Silence is Golden” is a great descriptor of the benefit of this practice.
As one of our focus points has been to speak the truth of ourselves this month, it is a nice practice to refrain from speech and practice silence!