If you are spending time in Bowling Green this Christmas, either as a resident or a guest, we invite you to join us for one of our several yoga classes. If you have any questions about the style of class, please first see our Class Descriptions page and then drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if we can help match a class to your needs.
- Wednesday, 12/23: 5:30 p.m. Flow class with Susan.
- Thursday, 12/24: 9:30 a.m. Mixed class with Angie (class just added for anyone who would enjoy a Christmas Eve practice). Everyone is welcome, and class fees will be donated to the Bowling Green Warren County Humane Society.
- Friday, 12/25: no classes.
- Saturday, 12/26: 9 a.m. Basics class with Angie.
- Sunday, 12/27: 10 a.m. Basics class with Carly.
- Sunday, 12/27: 4 p.m. Basics class with Susan.
- Sunday, 12/27: 5:45 p.m. Restorative class with Susan.
For those of you visiting our studio for the first time, there is no need to pre-register for a class, although we do encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes before class begins. Also, you are welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge. Our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check.
Whether or not we see each other at the studio this holiday season, we hope that you are able to celebrate in all your favorite ways!