If you are ringing in the new year in Bowling Green, either as a resident or a guest, we invite you to join us for one of our several yoga classes. If you have any questions about the style of class, please first see our Class Descriptions page and then drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if we can help match a class to your needs.
- Wednesday, 12/30: 5:30 p.m. Flow class with Susan.
- Thursday, 12/31: 9 a.m. Mixed class with Angie (everyone is welcome).
- Friday, 1/1: 10 a.m. Mixed class with Angie, followed by a casual potluck brunch to welcome 2016 together. Please join us to celebrate the transition to the new year.
- Saturday, 1/2: 9 a.m. Basics class with Angie.
- Sunday, 1/3: 10 a.m. Basics class with Carly.
- Sunday, 1/3: 4 p.m. Basics class with Chie.
- Sunday, 1/3: 5:45 p.m. Restorative class with Chie.
For those of you visiting our studio for the first time, there is no need to pre-register for a class, although we do encourage new students to arrive about 15 minutes before class begins. Also, you are welcome to borrow mats and other props at no additional charge. Our class fee is $5/class, payable by cash or check.
Whether or not we see each other at the studio this holiday season, we hope that you are able to celebrate in all your favorite ways!