If your Labor Day weekend plans include being in Bowling Green, come join us on beautiful Fountain Square for any or all of our seven 4yoga classes!
Friday, Aug. 30:
- 9:30 a.m. Gentle with Deb L.
- 5:30 p.m. Yin with Chie
Saturday, Aug. 31:
- 9 a.m. Basics with Carmen
- 4 p.m. Basics/Restorative with Deb L.
Sunday, Sept. 1:
- 8:30 a.m. Mixed level (all students welcome) with Heather
- 4 p.m. Basics with Deb L.
Monday, Sept. 2 (Labor Day):
- 9 a.m. Mixed level (all students welcome) with Sydni. Note: this morning, mixed-level class, is our only class on Labor Day. As is usual for our holiday schedule, it replaces the usual classes on this day.
In addition to our ongoing community members, we welcome guests who are visiting Bowling Green for the holiday weekend! All of our classes are drop-in, and the class fee is $5, payable in cash or check. We also have mats and many other props available at the studio for your use at no additional charge.
Free parking is available on the street or, to avoid construction on Main Avenue, in the parking lot immediately behind The Pots Place (next to Steamer Seafood restaurant). For more details about each type of class, please see our class descriptions page.