- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: sonic massage
This weekend at 4yoga brings something for everyone, with 6 yoga classes—including a newly added one with Debbie Marquette—and 2 gong events with visiting artist Faye Henry! Friday 9:30 a.m. Gentle class with Angie 5:30 p.m. Yin class with Alice (thanks, Alice, … Continue reading
We were fortunate to host Faye Henry, an internationally recognized gong artist, in May, and we are delighted that she is returning to 4yoga in October for two more sonic massage sessions: Saturday, October 15, 4-5 p.m. Saturday, October 15, … Continue reading
Join us at the studio in May! We’ve added a Gentle class, will welcome Leslie Weigel, and will host a pair of sonic massage events. Continue reading
For two evenings in May, we are pleased to host Faye Henry, an internationally recognized gong artist, who will provide hour-long sonic massage opportunities: Sunday, May 8 (Mother’s Day): 6–7 p.m. Monday, May 9: 7–8 p.m. The fee for each session … Continue reading