- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: DeAnn Stanley
If you or someone you know would like to begin a yoga practice, we invite you to join the next Introduction to Yoga series, taught by Susan Polk and DeAnn Stanley through Community Education and meeting at the 4yoga studio. Find out … Continue reading
Are you hoping to begin or to re-start your yoga practice with a beginners series this fall? If so, you are in luck: the new Community Education 4-week session begins on Sunday, October 18! This series meets at the 4yoga studio … Continue reading
If you or someone you know is looking for a 4-week introduction to yoga, check out the two upcoming beginner series that Susan Polk and DeAnn Stanley are offering through Community Education! Both series will meet on Sundays, from 1:45-3:00 … Continue reading