- August 2021: outdoor and studio yoga classes, Zoom meditation
- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: DeAnn Stanley
If you or someone you know would like to begin a yoga practice, we invite you to join the next Introduction to Yoga series, taught by Susan Polk and DeAnn Stanley through Community Education and meeting at the 4yoga studio. Find out … Continue reading
Are you hoping to begin or to re-start your yoga practice with a beginners series this fall? If so, you are in luck: the new Community Education 4-week session begins on Sunday, October 18! This series meets at the 4yoga studio … Continue reading
If you or someone you know is looking for a 4-week introduction to yoga, check out the two upcoming beginner series that Susan Polk and DeAnn Stanley are offering through Community Education! Both series will meet on Sundays, from 1:45-3:00 … Continue reading