- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: NPR
Help cultivating joy: NPR story, “From Gloom to Gratitude”
Do you ever wish that you could elevate your mood with a few simple strategies? A recent NPR story, “From Gloom to Gratitude: 8 Skills to Cultivate Joy,” reports on a research study that showed success when participants practiced 8 … Continue reading
Posted in gratitude, meditation, mindfulness, schedule Tagged Alice Simpson, Angie Jones, NPR Leave a comment