- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
In this recent TEDx Nashville talk, Dr. David Vago, Research Director of the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Vanderbilt University, illustrates how practicing mindfulness strengthens mental and physical health. Near the end of the talk, Dr. Vago notes Although we … Continue reading
The Washington Post recently reported on a study by Sara Lazar, a neuroscientist at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, that identified changes in people’s brains when they practice meditation. After subjects spent eight weeks in a mindfulness-based stress … Continue reading