- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Yoga Alliance
Training Thursday: Angie joins Debbie, Frances, and Chie with 500-hour credential!
After a nearly five-year journey, we are delighted to announce that Angie Jones has completed her 300-hour teacher-training program through Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville and earned the 500-hour Yoga Alliance credential! Angie’s primary teachers for this training were Daphne … Continue reading
Posted in Training Thursdays Tagged Angie Jones, Chie Tanaka, Debbie Marquette, Frances Strickler, RYT 500, Yoga Alliance 2 Comments
How to find the right yoga teacher for you
At 4yoga, we field many inquiries from potential students searching for the right yoga teacher and yoga studio for them to begin or to enhance their existing practice. We are always happy to answer those questions and help guide folks … Continue reading
Posted in beginner, training, yoga Tagged finding yoga teacher, registered yoga teacher, starting a practice, Yoga Alliance Leave a comment