Thank you to everyone who attended classes in July! Wherever we practice together, we are grateful to participate together with the yoga community.
In August, each week will offer five regular yoga classes—two of which meet outdoors and three of which meet indoors—and one “bonus” yoga class. To keep things simple, our yoga classes are drop-in (no need to pre-register) and offered for $10. For more information about outdoor classes, see below.
We welcome vaccinated members of our community to our studio classes and everyone to our outdoor classes and meditation workshop! To adhere to CDC guidelines, please wear your mask for studio classes until Warren County moves out of the “significant” or “high” levels of community transmission. *
On Zoom, we will host a meditation workshop with Danny Brewington: everyone is invited, whether you are curious about meditation, beginning your practice, or looking for an opportunity to deepen that practice. In the workshop, we will explore and practice with the breath as a tool for mindfulness meditation: if you are interested in exploring the breath-body-mind connection, please join us for this session! To receive the Zoom link for the workshop, you must register and pay in advance: please sign up here to reserve your space and respond to the Facebook event to receive a reminder.
To review the full August schedule, please see the online calendar. If you have any questions about finding the classes to best support yourself this month, please reply to this email or send a message via our Facebook page. We look forward to practicing with you in August, wherever you show up!
Taking an outdoor class?
(If you have any questions about preparing for or participating in an outdoor class, please send an email (email@example.com) or message us via our Facebook page.
- Complete the 2021 online waiver form if you have not already done so this year. (You need only complete it once, not for each individual class. If you forget to do it before class, the teacher will have a QR code for you to scan when you arrive.)
- Check our Facebook page or online schedule one hour before class if the weather is questionable. We will update in both places if we need to cancel class.
- Bring or wear these items: mat and any props you would like to use, water, sunscreen if it’s warm, layers if it’s cool.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to settle in. Classes meet in the shade on the lawn between the driveway and the parking lot.
Location: Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, 1000 Woodhurst Drive.
Class fee: $10, payable in cash or to individual teachers’ Venmo or PayPal accounts (check with teacher for options).
* Public health: Because Warren County has risen to a “high” level of COVID-19 community transmission, we ask students to follow current CDC guidelines to wear masks indoors. If you would like help finding a vaccination location or arranging transportation to receive that vaccination, please reply to this email, and Angie will be happy to assist.
(CDC vaccine data, as of August 1: Warren County fully vaccinated: 35.5%, nationally: 49.6%. Warren County 18 and older fully vaccinated: 43.8%, nationally: 60.5%.)