Whether you started attending classes just last week or have been practicing with 4yoga since 2011 (and are still discovering glitter from Dance Images stuck to your mat!), we are deeply grateful for your participation in our yoga community!
We are happy to share October’s schedule, where each week provides 5 yoga classes: 2 in the studio and 3 outdoors. To make it easy to join us whenever your schedule allows, yoga classes are drop-in (no pre-registration needed) and are offered for $10. By request, we have adjusted the time of the Wednesday outdoor classes to 10 a.m. Other morning classes continue to meet at 9 a.m.
As a reminder, we welcome vaccinated members of our community to our studio classes and everyone to our outdoor classes. In addition, to adhere to CDC guidelines, please wear your mask for in-studio classes until Warren County moves out of its current “high” level of community transmission. *
We are also delighted to welcome Danny Brewington back for another meditation workshop, where we will learn tools and practices to enhance our focus. There are two skills required for success in all of Life’s endeavors—focusing and witnessing. This 90-minute workshop continues to develop our attention span, bringing greater awareness and the ability to stay fixed on the act of witnessing. Students will practice techniques for shifting focus and staying concentrated—important tools in an age of constant distractions.
After discovering meditation in 1987, Danny has continued to study and practice both meditation and yoga in a range of traditions. He hopes to inspire others to transform their lives with the power of meditation, and we welcome you to join us on Zoom for the October Meditation Made Easy workshop on Sat., Oct. 23, at 11 a.m. central.
To learn more about Danny, please see his bio on the Sanctuary for Yoga website. To learn more about this workshop, which supports new and ongoing meditators alike, see its Facebook event. And, when you’re ready to register, sign up here!
For the full October schedule, please see the calendar page. We look forward to practicing with you this month—let us know how we can help support you in your practice.
Taking an outdoor class?
If you have any questions about preparing for or participating in an outdoor class, please send an email to this address or message us via our Facebook page.
- Complete the 2021 online waiver form if you have not already done so this year. (You need only complete it once, not for each individual class. If you forget to do it before class, the teacher will have a QR code for you to scan when you arrive.)
- Check our Facebook page or online schedule one hour before class if the weather is questionable. We will update in both places if we need to cancel class.
- Bring or wear these items: mat and any props you would like to use, water, sunscreen if it’s warm, layers if it’s cool.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes before class begins to give yourself time to settle in. Classes meet on the lawn between the driveway and the parking lot.
Location: Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, 1000 Woodhurst Drive.
Class fee: $10, payable in cash or to individual teachers’ Venmo or PayPal accounts (check with teacher for options).
* Public health: Because Warren County continues at a “high” level of COVID-19 community transmission, we follow current CDC guidelines to wear masks in all public indoor spaces. If you would like help finding a vaccination location or arranging transportation to receive that vaccination, please reply to this email, and Angie will be happy to assist.
(CDC vaccine data, as of Sept. 29: Warren County fully vaccinated: 41.3%, nationally: 55.4%. Warren County 18 and older fully vaccinated: 49.9%, nationally: 66.8%.)