- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- Sat., 7/25: outdoor yoga returns, Zoom meditation continues
- Pop-up Meditation: Join Alice for “letting go” on Tues., 7/14, 5 p.m.
- Help us pick the book for the Sept. book club meeting!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: outdoor yoga
As we continue our pause from in-studio classes, we also continue to look for ways to keep serving our community. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our two recent in-person classes at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, and we have heard … Continue reading
We are excited to present our first 4yoga outdoor event on Sat., July 11, at 9 a.m. We will meet at the Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport, in the lawn areas near the parking lot, for this socially distanced practice. … Continue reading
As we extend our pause from in-studio classes, we also reflect on the space that this change in schedule provides in our daily lives. And we invite you, too, to consider what opportunities this space has created or is still … Continue reading