We look forward to practicing with and supporting our community in this final month of the year!
December special events:
- Yoga Social! Want to check out the BG Downtown Lights Up events, including the lighting of a tree at Circus Square, the lighting of Fountain Square Park, or the gallery hop? Meet at the studio on Fri., Dec. 2, at 5 p.m. for a festive holiday cocktail together before we head out to explore the sights and enjoy the activities.
- Restorative Guided Relaxation classes. To provide opportunities to rest and relax deeply during the holiday season, Angie is offering two special classes on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m. Join her on Dec. 14 or on Dec. 28 to experience a series of restorative yoga poses to unclench the body followed by a deep, guided relaxation to rest both body and mind.
- Planning to attend Beshka’s class on Sat., Dec. 3, at 9 a.m.? Please allow extra time to park and walk to the studio because some streets will be blocked for two events: the Miracle on College Street race at 8:30 a.m. and the Jaycees Christmas Parade at 9:30 a.m. Parking on Main, uphill from Chestnut, is often a good plan. [Update: the parade was postponed to Sat., Dec. 10.]
- As is tradition, we will not hold classes on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day; however, for New Year’s Eve class, join Shigeko at 9 a.m.!
- Know someone who could benefit from a personalized introduction to yoga? (Or maybe that “someone” is you!) Find out more about our on-demand introductory class and start the scheduling process here.
Transition: As you may have heard, Leslie Weigel will soon be departing Bowling Green for a new home in Connecticut! Fortunately for us, she will teach several classes in December, so come practice with her this month! Also save the date for Thurs., Jan. 5, when we will host a farewell gathering after the 4 p.m. class. Watch the January email for details, and come mark this transition with Leslie and the rest of our community.
Whatever your month holds, we hope you can make time for yourself: please let us know how we can support you in the remainder of the year and into 2023.