- Welcome 2021: 4-week series + monthly meditation!
- Training Thursday: Beshka Moore completes 300-hour training!
- December (2020) update: pause scheduled classes, watch for pop-ups, please complete survey
- November (2020) schedule: outdoor yoga continues
- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Liberation Nashville
Thanks for checking out this occasional series on our blog, Training Thursdays! In this installment, we report on Cassandra’s Rasayana workshop with Mas Vidal at Liberation Nashville. Cassandra shares these thoughts about the November 12 event: Mas came to Nashville … Continue reading
What better month than August to focus on the third niyama, tapas? (After all, the root of this Sanskrit word is “heat”!) When you feel the light of your divine nature, fueled by your indomitable will and motivated by your highest … Continue reading
We are delighted to welcome Raquel Bueno of Liberation Nashville to Bowling Green for a 2-hour workshop on Sunday, August 20. We invite students of all levels to join us at 1 p.m. for this opportunity to practice with Raquel! … Continue reading