- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- February (2023) schedule: 32 classes + return of book club!
- Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
- Welcoming 2023: 38 yoga classes, meditation workshop, social opportunities
- Meditation Made Easy returns on Jan. 21, 2023!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: niyamas
November 2015 focus and class schedule
As autumn deepens in the month of November, we can reflect on the life-flowing energy of the natural world moving deeper into the core as an opportunity to practice self-reflection. As Patanjali explains in the Yoga Sutras, the niyamas are … Continue reading
Posted in holiday, purpose of yoga, schedule Tagged benefits of yoga, niyamas, november, svadhyaya, yoga sutras Leave a comment