- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: benefits of yoga
As autumn deepens in the month of November, we can reflect on the life-flowing energy of the natural world moving deeper into the core as an opportunity to practice self-reflection. As Patanjali explains in the Yoga Sutras, the niyamas are … Continue reading
Here we are again, like it or not, at the holiday season! Even with intentions not to spend too much, eat too much, or drink too much, we often succumb and are thrown out of routines and stress levels increase. … Continue reading
October is an evocative month; some feel sadness at the bittersweet ending of summer, while others are invigorated by smells, colors, and cooler temperatures. Change is undeniable. Memories of events that have happened at this time of year can be … Continue reading