- October (2020) schedule: 3 weekly outdoor classes + monthly meditation!
- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: yoga sutras
This month, we turn attention to yoga sutra 2.46: The posture (asana) for yoga meditation should be steady, stable, and motionless, as well as comfortable, and this is the third of the eight rungs of yoga (sthira sukham asanam). Ideally, … Continue reading
Come practice with us in August: we offer 64 classes and look forward to seeing both returning and new students! Continue reading
Join us in June, either at the studio or at The Downing Museum! Continue reading
As autumn deepens in the month of November, we can reflect on the life-flowing energy of the natural world moving deeper into the core as an opportunity to practice self-reflection. As Patanjali explains in the Yoga Sutras, the niyamas are … Continue reading