- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: sequencing
Training Thursday: Shigeko completes two modules with Sanctuary for Yoga
As you can tell from recent Training Thursday posts, Shigeko Sleeper has been devoting a great deal of time to completing continuing education workshops in the past year! Today we bring you information about two of those trainings that contributed toward … Continue reading
Posted in teacher training, training, Training Thursdays Tagged anatomy, Daphne Larkin, Sanctuary for Yoga, sequencing, Shigeko Sleeper, Sonjé Mayo, Tom Larkin Leave a comment