- Pop-up Meditation: Join Alice for “letting go” on Tues., 7/14, 5 p.m.
- Help us pick the book for the Sept. book club meeting!
- Inaugural outdoor class: join us on Sat., 7/11, 9 a.m.
- Training Thursday: Cre leads teacher workshop, “Yoga Means Union”
- Another chance to chat with Angie on Zoom: Thurs., 7/9, 11 a.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Sanctuary for Yoga
Welcome to another Training Thursday installment! This week, we share the news of an extensive Ayurveda training that Deb Logan completed in June and July with James Bailey and through Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville! And by “extensive,” we mean … Continue reading
Congratulations to Deb L. and Shigeko for completing “Getting Off the Mat: Advanced Assisting in the Flow” at Sanctuary for Yoga! Continue reading
It’s time for another Training Thursday post! Today, we report on a weekend training completed by two of our teachers: Angie Jonesand Deb Logan. Deb and Angie spent April 12–14 at Sanctuary for Yoga in Nashville, completing a Pranayama Immersionwith Jessalynn Hakanson, E-RYT 500, RPYT, LMT. In … Continue reading