- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- June 2021: outdoor classes, limited indoor classes, meditation workshop
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: The Four Agreements
Here’s a special invitation from Alice to join her as we re-start the 4yoga book club on Sun., May 17, at 1 p.m. via Zoom. This seemingly uncomplicated book called The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz addresses some of … Continue reading
We are excited to announce that, in May, our quarterly-esque book club will meet to discuss The Four Agreements-A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz. Please join us at the 4yoga studio second floor lounge, if open, … Continue reading