- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- February (2023) schedule: 32 classes + return of book club!
- Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
- Welcoming 2023: 38 yoga classes, meditation workshop, social opportunities
- Meditation Made Easy returns on Jan. 21, 2023!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: WKU Counseling Center
Training Thursday: 7 members of 4yoga community complete MBSR training through WKU
During June, seven members of our 4yoga community who also work for WKU took advantage of a free, four-week series of meetings to learn about and practice Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR). Dr. Masami Matsuyuki, staff psychologist at the WKU Counseling Center, … Continue reading
Posted in community, meditation, mindfulness, Training Thursdays Tagged Alice Simpson, Angie Jones, MBSR, WKU Counseling Center Leave a comment