- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- February (2023) schedule: 32 classes + return of book club!
- Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
- Welcoming 2023: 38 yoga classes, meditation workshop, social opportunities
- Meditation Made Easy returns on Jan. 21, 2023!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Yoga Think Tank
Training Thursday: Carmen learns EmPower Method with Shanda Packard
We apologize for falling behind on our Training Thursday posts, but we are pleased now to share this report on a session that Carmen Herrera completed on April 25. This two-hour Zoom training was offered by Shanda Packard, whom many of … Continue reading
Posted in training, Training Thursdays, workshop Tagged April, Carmen Herrera, Shanda Packard, Yoga Think Tank Leave a comment
Training Thursday: Debbie, Trudy, and Carmen complete anatomy workshop with Leslie Kaminoff!
Welcome back to our Training Thursday feature, where we highlight the ongoing training that teachers are completing as they enhance their knowledge and understanding of the world of yoga! Today we feature a 12-hour workshop taken by three folks who … Continue reading
Posted in training, Training Thursdays Tagged Carmen Herrera, Debbie Berry, Leslie Kaminoff, Trudy Burkeen, Yoga Think Tank 1 Comment