- Pop-up Meditation: Join Alice for “letting go” on Tues., 7/14, 5 p.m.
- Help us pick the book for the Sept. book club meeting!
- Inaugural outdoor class: join us on Sat., 7/11, 9 a.m.
- Training Thursday: Cre leads teacher workshop, “Yoga Means Union”
- Another chance to chat with Angie on Zoom: Thurs., 7/9, 11 a.m.
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Trudy Burkeen
We are looking forward to a busy weekend Dec. 6–8, both at the studio and downtown! If you plan to join us—and we hope that you do!—please review this list of classes and downtown events so that you can plan … Continue reading
Welcome back to our Training Thursday feature, where we highlight the ongoing training that teachers are completing as they enhance their knowledge and understanding of the world of yoga! Today we feature a 12-hour workshop taken by three folks who … Continue reading
Check out the August pose of the month and schedule announcements! We look forward to welcoming everyone to the studio and The Downing Museum in August! Continue reading