- September (2020) schedule: 4 classes a week, meditation, book club!
- Catch up with Erica, take an in-person or remote yoga class, or join us for meditation!
- Book club to discuss Breath by James Nestor: Sun., Sept. 20, 1 p.m.
- Looking for an opportunity to chat? Join Angie on Zoom!
- August (2020) schedule: in-person and online class options and Zoom chats!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: potluck
As we prepare to welcome 2020, we are excited to share the pose of the month and class schedule and to ask for your feedback to help us in our ongoing planning. Read on to discover our focus for January, … Continue reading
Are you spending time in Bowling Green during the Christmas–New Year’s period, either as a resident or a guest? Then we invite you to join us for one or more of our 12 yoga classes! If you have questions about our class … Continue reading
On Friday evening, we are gathering to mark six years of 4yoga! Whether you have been with us from the first class at Dance Images, back on September 27, 2011, or just joined us recently, we hope you can attend … Continue reading
Join us on Fri., 4/29 @ 7 p.m. to celebrate with Susan Polk! Continue reading
If you are ringing in the new year in Bowling Green, either as a resident or a guest, we invite you to join us for one of our several yoga classes. If you have any questions about the style of … Continue reading
Join us for Eri’s party: Wed. 12/16 @ 7 p.m. Continue reading