- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: New Year’s Day
As we prepare to welcome 2020, we are excited to share the pose of the month and class schedule and to ask for your feedback to help us in our ongoing planning. Read on to discover our focus for January, … Continue reading
Welcome to December! We are excited to share the pose of the month and class schedule, and we are grateful to Cre for selecting December’s pose and contributing the following information about it. Also, check out this page for Cre’s detailed … Continue reading
Are you spending time in Bowling Green during the Christmas–New Year’s period, either as a resident or a guest? Then we invite you to join us for one or more of our 12 yoga classes! If you have questions about our class … Continue reading
Come practice with us in December! We’d love to see you at the studio! Continue reading
“You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny.”—The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad Once again, we arrive at the … Continue reading