- Training Thursday: Debbie, Trudy, and Carmen complete anatomy workshop with Leslie Kaminoff!
- Cassandra completes massage therapy training, offers 4yoga discount to new clients!
- Training Thursday: Deb L. and Shigeko complete advanced assisting training at Sanctuary!
- August (2019) pose of the month and class schedule
- Welcome new teachers for August!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: New Year’s Eve
Are you spending time in Bowling Green during the Christmas–New Year’s period, either as a resident or a guest? Then we invite you to join us for one or more of our 12 yoga classes! If you have questions about our class … Continue reading
Come practice with us in December! We’d love to see you at the studio! Continue reading
If you are ringing in the new year in Bowling Green, either as a resident or a guest, we invite you to join us for one of our several yoga classes. If you have any questions about the style of … Continue reading
This December, give yourself permission to open the most beautifully wrapped, the most dazzling, the most illuminated gift of all. You can find it in a moment of stillness and silence by hearing its sound: Anahata, Anahata, Anahata, Anahata. It … Continue reading
Both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day will bring opportunities to practice yoga and to socialize with friends at The Pots Place. We invite you to join us for one or all of the following events! New Year’s Eve … Continue reading