Welcome to April! I think we’ve all agreed to call off April Fool’s Day this year, right?!
After spending the latter half of March offering as many online classes as possible, we at 4yoga are adjusting our plan for April. We will bring you two new classes each week—on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 9 a.m.—via Facebook Live. You will have the option to take each class live or to work it into your schedule at another time, and we’ve listed those classes below. Teachers are volunteering their time and expertise for our studio classes during this period.
Saturday Basics classes, 9–10:10 a.m.
- April 4: Cre
- April 11: Heather
- April 18: Leslie
- April 25: Shigeko
Thursday meditative-style classes, 5:30 p.m.
- April 2: Chie, Restorative
- April 9: Sydni, Yin
- April 16: Shigeko, Restorative
- April 23: Carmen, Gentle + Yoga Nidra
- April 30: Angie, Yin
Although the studio will host fewer classes this month, your options for practicing will actually multiply because many of our teachers will be developing and offering their own classes. Some will offer classes similar to what they already share at the studio; others will be teaching at new times, in different styles, or for varying lengths of time!
We have listed those teachers’ names and, if they’ve provided it, contact information below. Please check with them directly to learn about what they are offering for April. We are excited to see what, freed from the confines of the studio schedule, teachers choose to provide!
- Alice Simpson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chie Tanaka: https://www.facebook.com/chie.tanaka.1694
- Cre Dye
- Debbie Marquette: debbiemarquetteyoga.com
- Frances Strickler: Frnstr1@aol.com
- Heather Kessler: The Mobile Mat, https://www.facebook.com/mobilematbg/
- Leslie Weigel: email@example.com
- Shigeko Sleeper: https://www.facebook.com/shigeko.sleeper.9
- Sydni Perry Elhubishi: https://m.facebook.com/sydni.perry.75 or Sydni.firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, since this time when we’re at all being #HealthyatHome is perfect for reading, we are delighted to announce the re-launch of our book club! We appreciate Alice for picking up this project, selecting the next book (The Four Agreements), and scheduling the next meeting (May 17). Find out more here, and we will see you for our discussion in May!
Please know that, although our practices will continue to be remote, we want to stay connected with you, especially at this time. We look forward to continuing to develop our home practices and to “seeing” you from a distance!