- June (2023) schedule: retreat, meditation workshop, and 33 yoga classes!
- Retreat at Barren River Lake: Sun., June 11–Mon., June 12, 2023
- Looking to start or restart a meditation practice? Join us June 24 for a Meditation Made Easy workshop!
- Memorial Day Weekend 2023: drop in for a class!
- May 2023 schedule: 36 classes + sound bath
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: Steadfast and True Yoga
Training Thursday: Leslie creates own vinyasa
Welcome to our occasional series, Training Thursdays! This installment reports on Leslie’s recent completion of a 4.5-hour workshop titled Create Your Vinyasa. Gillian St. Clair offered the session at her studio, Steadfast and True Yoga in Nashville, Tennessee, on Saturday, … Continue reading
Posted in styles of yoga, Training Thursdays Tagged Gillian St. Clair, june, Leslie Weigel, Steadfast and True Yoga, vinyasa Leave a comment