- March 2023 schedule: 34 classes, yoga social, book club continues
- February (2023) schedule: 32 classes + return of book club!
- Return of the book club! Join us Sun., Feb. 26, to discuss Stolen Focus!
- Welcoming 2023: 38 yoga classes, meditation workshop, social opportunities
- Meditation Made Easy returns on Jan. 21, 2023!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: vinyasa
Training Thursday: Leslie and Debbie M. study with Jason Crandell!
In this Training Thursday installment, we share news about a series of five, two-hour workshops that Leslie Weigel and Debbie Marquette completed with Jason Crandell. Titled The Next Evolution of Vinyasa Yoga, this training was hosted by Yogaview in Chicago, … Continue reading
Posted in training, Training Thursdays Tagged Debbie Marquette, Jason Crandell, Leslie Weigel, vinyasa, Yogaview Leave a comment
Training Thursday: Leslie creates own vinyasa
Welcome to our occasional series, Training Thursdays! This installment reports on Leslie’s recent completion of a 4.5-hour workshop titled Create Your Vinyasa. Gillian St. Clair offered the session at her studio, Steadfast and True Yoga in Nashville, Tennessee, on Saturday, … Continue reading
Posted in styles of yoga, Training Thursdays Tagged Gillian St. Clair, june, Leslie Weigel, Steadfast and True Yoga, vinyasa Leave a comment