- Take time to enhance your meditation practice with Danny Brewington!
- Training Thursday: Angie completes yoga nidra training with Mia Park!
- July 2021: continuing outdoor and adding in-studio classes!
- Training Thursday: Shigeko completes Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program!
- Beginning or expanding a meditation practice? Join us for June’s Meditation Made Easy!
- beginner series
- benefits of yoga
- book club
- guest teachers
- health fair
- laughing yoga
- new class
- new teachers
- places for yoga
- pose of the month
- purpose of yoga
- styles of yoga
- teacher training
- Training Thursdays
- yamas and niyamas
Tag Archives: The Untethered Soul
Looking for ways to take your yoga “off the mat”? Then join us for our quarterly book club! We welcome everyone—regardless of how much or how little of the book you have been able to read—and we discuss over tea … Continue reading
We have just celebrated New Year’s Eve, the point that we have chosen to mark a full cycle of earth’s orbit around the sun. A common tradition—and one you may have experienced—is to pause for a moment on December 31 … Continue reading
We will be releasing the full January schedule soon, but we want everyone to know now about four special events that will help us kick off 2019! The list below presents these events in chronological order, and we invite you … Continue reading